Re: [linux-audio-user] Vstserver v0.3.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Vstserver v0.3.1
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 16:58:32 EET

Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:
> [snip]
>
>> A list of some of the plugins working and not working:
>> http://80.61.20.184/vst/
>>

> That's also hosted on djcj.org now too.
>
> http://www.djcj.org/LAU/ladspavst/

In case anyone wants to know: The page on Patrick's site is the
preferred address now. IIRC Tim Orford has left the Linux audio fold and
his VST page is no longer maintained.

Also, I haven't added anything to the site recently, but I'll test
Kjetil's software this weekend and see how things are working now. Does
anyone else out there use VST plugins under Linux ?

Best,

dp