Re: [linux-audio-user] yamaha rp-u200 usb-audio and jack

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] yamaha rp-u200 usb-audio and jack
From: jaap (jacobus_AT_free.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 16:12:59 EET

Le Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 09:26:27AM +0100, Clemens Ladisch a écrit...

> Ouch. This looks like an ALSA bug.
>
> Please post the output of "lsusb -v" and the kernel panic to the
> alsa-devel list.

Great!I feel like having a mission now! :)

I don't have lsusb.Is it allright if I put everything from
/proc/bus/usb in my "report".
And the kernelpanic I have to copy by hand, do I?
I don't have to subscribe to the alsa-dev-list?

Ciao,
Jaap