[linux-audio-user] is (88200->44100) better than (96000->44100)?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] is (88200->44100) better than (96000->44100)?
From: Andrew Gaydenko (a_AT_etver.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 09:17:38 EET

Hi,

The question is in subject. The situation is: I'm going to capture some of my
old LP disks and (after some processing) write some mixes to CD. I'm able to
record with any format from 24/96 and lower. Which recording samples rate and
size are the best in accordance with next converting to CD format?

Andrew