Re: [linux-audio-user] Some music made with Linux

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Some music made with Linux
From: Mark Knecht (markknecht_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 06:46:20 EET

On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 20:38, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:

> In the Free Software world code talks and bullshit walks.

I find this whole conversation quite interesting since LS seems to be
getting slammed and yet I'm using it. Yeah, it's got problems and
limitations and the people who work on it run hot and cold. It's got no
GUI and cannot be used with other programs, but it does work.

http://marksmusic.myvnc.com/files/Glass1.ogg

A part of this is done using LS

http://marksmusic.myvnc.com/files/LS_Bounce-2003-12-21.ogg

This is the Bardstown Bosendorfer Gig running by itself as a test case
in LS.

MIDI was done in Pro Tools and all audio was recording in Pro Tools at
44.1K.