[linux-audio-user] how to make usb audio sit nicely with jack?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] how to make usb audio sit nicely with jack?
From: Kent, Gary (gkent_AT_mhc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 00:02:09 EET

Patrick:
        Thanks for responding to my pleas for help! I run Red Hat 9
(moving to Planet CCRMA Fedora Core soon). Rate is at 48000, but I do
use period size of 512 (maybe that's the problem). The /tmp directory I
have never changed. Thanks for this tip. I will try it and hit you
back.
        There is not much info out there (or I'm probably looking in the
wrong place) regarding a proper setup of the /etc/modules.conf file. I
could sure use some insight into this file.

Thanks again Patrick,

gk