Re: [linux-audio-user] FINALE 2000 - WINE ???

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] FINALE 2000 - WINE ???
From: robcanning (rscanning_AT_eircom.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 14:49:55 EET

thanks for the links,

i had another look but still can't see anything up to scratch - i need a
gui interface where i can to create large orchestral scores to
publication standard, output and transpose instrumental parts, design
and import non standard notational symbols etc. etc.

besides this i have dozens of scores already in Finale that need to be
accessible to me

Finale is working pretty well under Wine but i would just like to iron
out the few glitches that are there

thanks again,

rob

the link to mscore seems to be broken, or the page is down...

--
robcanning <rscanning_AT_eircom.net>
www.robcanning.utvinternet.com