[linux-audio-user] Finale+wine update

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Finale+wine update
From: Mikhail Ramendik (mr_AT_ramendik.ru)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 01:31:42 EET

Hello,

Apparently, with the native commctl and commdlg, Finale installation
fails (other installers tend to fail as well).

Therefore, *first* install Finale, *then* change the config file.

It might be a good idea to make the changes app-specific. I'm afraid I
don't have time to change this (I use Wine only for Finale).

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik