Re: [linux-audio-user] Digitech (DoD) RP-10 and Midi controlers...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Digitech (DoD) RP-10 and Midi controlers...
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 03:35:04 EET

Can you give me a starter on ho to set that up in PD? I installed it
last night. It's a bit abstract to figure out quickly.

Also, I use a midisport 2x2 USB midi box on my laptop. Everything else
sees it. In PD if I set 'midiindev 1 and midioutdev 1 (You have to
select 2 to get 1 for some strange reason) It does not complain about no
midi I/O but I dont see the device in Kaconnect or Qjackctl "connect"
window from PD.

R~