Re: [linux-audio-user] Kernel 2.6.x latency

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Kernel 2.6.x latency
From: Sampo Savolainen (v2_AT_iki.fi)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 11:58:40 EET

Hi,

Did I understand correctly: building the realtime module, modifies some of
the modules under the kernel tree?

How can I build a debian package of the kernel then? If I make the kernel
with make-kpkg, I will have the debian package ready, and it will not
include the changes made by realtime?

I really would like to use make-kpkg instead of make modules_install etc.

Any ideas?

  Sampo