Re: [linux-audio-user] latency

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] latency
From: Benjamin Flaming (lau_AT_solobanjo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 19:58:59 EET

On Friday 12 March 2004 12:17 pm, Polashek, Matthew wrote:
> Interesting idea, however I don't feel that any problems are solved by
> doing that. I am interested in using only one mixer for both monitors and
> mains.
>

> What do you consider "a tiny bit"?

     Your milage will vary ;) It depends on the positions of the monitors,
how loud they are, how loud the sound sources are, and how picky the
musicians are. It's just that it's much harder to get away with delay in the
monitors than it is in the mains. If you can make it work, more power to
you!

I wish you well in your endeavor!

(Just FYI, I'm leaving town in a few minutes, so I won't have e-mail again
until Monday.)