[linux-audio-user] Start up script for DAW ...

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Start up script for DAW ...
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 05:02:57 EET

Was wondering if it is possible to write a relatively simple startup
script to start Jackd, AlsaModular synth with my specific file/patch
(AMS will start Jack on its own too) then patch capture 1 & 2 to AMS
then AMS to PCM's out, and then "wire" my midisport 2x2 port "A" to AMS
midi in?

It would be nice to boot at the gig, click on an icon and have
everything come up. Also, I run everything 'su root' in a console too.

thanks

P.S. Running Mandrake 9.2