[linux-audio-user] Re: Beet strech 9

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: Beet strech 9
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 14:13:46 EET

Hi,

(btw: would it be possible to change the subject line back when doing
digest replies?)

Bill Schottstaedt <bil_AT_ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:

> > BTW, one of the beautifullest examples of extreme stretching isn't
> > Jane Fonda, but the "Beetstretch" project of Leif Inge:
>
> It was done with Snd/CLM.

I've read this, but when I tried the built-in stretching funcions in
Snd once, they didn't sound that clean as in Beet Stretch 9, so I wondered
what technical approach Leif took in the end. But maybe it's a trade
secret. ;)

ciao

--
Frank Barknecht