Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: extreme time stretching

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: extreme time stretching
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 17:29:29 EET

Greetings:

  Just a note to mention that I use Snd for realtime time stretching
quite a lot in my teaching. Nothing extreme as Beetstretch, but it's
been a godsend when trying to make accurate note-for-note transcriptions
from recordings. Since my students are all Windozers I've been
recommending Audacity for the same purpose, reports have been quite
favorable for its time stretching too.

  I find Audacity and ReZound to be excellent sound editors for Linux,
but Snd still rocks my boat the best.

Best regards,

dp