Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] vsti v0.0.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] vsti v0.0.2
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 18:32:52 EET

On Tuesday 23 Mar 2004 3:40 pm, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 March 2004 16.34, Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen wrote:
> > [...] No need for a screen-shot; Same look as in windows.
>
> You can never have enough screenshots, for some strange reason...

I agree it's pointless -- you'd just be getting a screenshot of
someone else's VST plugin.

Still, in the spirit of such pointlessness, here are two VSTis running
on Linux:

  http://www.all-day-breakfast.com/rosegarden/tmp/vsts1.png

This actually isn't using Kjetil's code, but I bet it would look
exactly the same...

Chris