Re: [linux-audio-user] RE: Live audio sampler

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] RE: Live audio sampler
From: LinuxMedia (linuxmedia4_AT_netscape.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 18:11:18 EET

> have you looked at simsam? very straightforward:
>
> http://simsam.sourceforge.net/

I see from the simsam page that the current version is still 0.1.7. I
highly encourage you to try simsam. Although, I found the earlier
version (0.1.6) to be much better. I found 0.1.7 to be buggy and yet
there wasn't any features that were important enough to to deal with the
current bugs.

I'm making this too complicated... Simsam is great. It's simple, strait
forward and "unbloated". I just found 0.1.6 to be a much better version.

Good luck
Rocco