Re: [linux-audio-user] what's the best option here? / SosPubs article

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] what's the best option here? / SosPubs article
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 19:02:44 EET

On Friday 26 March 2004 2:26 pm, Kent, Gary wrote:
> using the RME HDSP 9652

[0] I don't use one, or anything like it.
Don't have the [gb]sponds.

Probably worth trawling the archives, we get a lot of postings about RME
cards. I don't know whether this is just because *everyone* uses them [0] or
because they have lots of problems. Check out what people that use them have
to say. If I had the money ATM(hic) I'd probably buy M-Audio, but that's only
hypothetical and YMMV.

cheers

tim hall