[linux-audio-user] LADSPA plugins...Chorus...

Subject: [linux-audio-user] LADSPA plugins...Chorus...
From: Russell Hanaghan (hanaghan_AT_starband.net)
Date: Thu Apr 08 2004 - 01:49:10 EEST

Hi all,

Looking for any new plugins that may be around, specifically a Chorus or
Flanger that I can make sound close to a chorus...

I have Steve's plugs and also TAP. SWH Chorus is not quite what I'm
looking for. It is specifically for use on Acoustic guitar live and
needs to be deep and "ringy" if possible. And as always, CPU is at a
premium...

Tryed Creox as a seperate Jack enabled app....locks up my MDK 9.2
Laptop! Looked for other apps that may work but dont see too many out
there with Jack capability for guitar specific stuff...

R~