[linux-audio-user] Midiman keystation help

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Midiman keystation help
From: mike_AT_banta.psyc.missouri.edu
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 16:11:52 EEST

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install the firmware loader for my midiman usb keystation
but recieve the following:
make install
./extractfirmware
processing UKS11LDR.SYS ...
invalid PE header offset
make: *** [install] Error 1

I've seen a thread for this on this list, but the problem was answered by
someone sending a UKS11LDR.SYS file that actually worked ( ; I'm using the
file off the driver CD, as the suggested download won't execute on my win
XP system.

Any insite is very much appreciated,
mike