Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Radium

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Radium
From: Michal Seta (mis_AT_creazone.32k.org)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 07:17:15 EEST

Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen <k.s.matheussen_AT_notam02.no> writes:

> Do you see the "Midi Properties" windows that is on this screen-shot:
> http://folk.uio.no/kjetism/radium/pictures/v062_linux.png
>
> All midi-ports should show up there.

Ah, ok, now I get it. When I start radiium the Midi Props window is
empty (I mean, I get 'No Patch' ''No Midi' items). Selecting an
instrument for a track updates the Midi Props window with MIDI ports
information. To add to the confusion, pressing 'HOME' key for the
instrument selection had no effect on my system. It's 'END' (below
HOME) on my keyboard (a USB iMac keyboard) that does what 'HOME' is
supposed to.

Now everything is much clearer.
Can we (will we be able to) record MIDI? :-)

Thanks Kjetil,

./MiS