Re: [linux-audio-user] Newbie questions for live gigging

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Newbie questions for live gigging
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_mondodesigno.com)
Date: Fri Apr 23 2004 - 11:20:01 EEST

> Just for the record since this is the second time I read this:
> Agnula offers both a Debian based system (DeMuDi) and one that is
> Red Hat-based (ReHMuDi).

That's true, but most of the community development is taking place on
the Debian version. There aren't a lot of questions from users of
ReHMuDi on the Agnula lists either - users mostly seem to be trying
out DeMuDi.

As I understand it, what happened was that the Agnula distribution was
originally planned to be Debian based only, then Red Hat France got
involved and ReHMuDi was proposed as an addition to the project.
Perhaps it's because Planet CCRMA already exists that ReHMuDi hasn't
spawned much of a community so far.

Cheers

Daniel