Re: [linux-audio-user] log sine sweeps

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] log sine sweeps
From: Richard (hebertrich_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 24 2004 - 00:49:39 EEST

Hi

What you're looking for is partly existing
already .. I dont seem to be able to locate
a better web page for the project than this one

http://freshmeat.net/projects/drc/?branch_id=28756&release_id=158565

DRC generates digital room correction FIR filters to be used
within HiFi systems in conjunction with real time
convolution engines like BruteFIR.

Let us know :)

Ric