Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: well well

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: well well
From: Chuck Martin (nrocinu_AT_myrealbox.com)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 11:49:36 EEST

On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 09:03:23AM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Chuck Martin hat gesagt: // Chuck Martin wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 10:07:19PM -0400, Paul wrote:
> > > seq is just a handy command, not a part of bash. (man seq
> > > for useful options)
> >
> > I don't believe seq has a man page. At least I don't have it here.
>
> Debian has one, but that's a policy thing: If a software hasn't a
> mainstream one, Debian maintainers (have to) write one.

I should have looked at my other laptop before I said that. I'm running
Slackware 8.1 here, and it doesn't have a man page for seq, but it does
have the info page. I hadn't checked that before because I don't the
info user interface.

My other laptop runs Slackware 9.1, and it has a man page for seq. Also,
"info seq" brings up the man page with the info UI instead of the info
page I got on Slackware 8.1. Every system is different, I guess.

Chuck