[linux-audio-user] The Linux FreeVSTi Compatibility List

Subject: [linux-audio-user] The Linux FreeVSTi Compatibility List
From: Christian Frisson (theremin_AT_free.fr)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 14:32:34 EEST

Hi all,

Initially posting on Tim Orford's Linux VST Compatibility Page, my quest has
been to test all Win-only FreeVSTi's featured on the K-v-R database under Linux
thanks to some of Kjetil Matheussen's apps and to report the way they work in my
language, to speed up things a bit!

I've posted the list on the K-v-R forum:
http://www.kvr-vst.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42640

Because that's where i've found most of the plugins:
http://www.kvr-vst.com/get.php

Alternatively, until the nodes change while I update my bookmarks, you can
browse all links to devs there:
http://theremin.free.fr/hunchback/index.php?nodes=|0|461|897|1098|1103|/

Let me quote one of the first answers to the thread: "The stuck notes in some SE
VSTi are most likely due to CK's Unison modules that are a little twitchy."

Have your copy saved on a text file, so that you can emulate a database search.
Ex: getting all interesting working plugins among all plugins stored on a text
file named "VSTi":
cat VSTi | grep ': W!'

NB:
Do you want to practise your french?