Re: [linux-audio-user] The Linux FreeVSTi Compatibility List

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] The Linux FreeVSTi Compatibility List
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 16:12:28 EEST

Hi Christian:

  I would consider a kindness if you added a link on Tim Orford's page
that would direct readers to your list. I understand the list is too
lengthy to post on Tim's site, but I'm sure many readers of that page
would like to know about the existence of your (very impressive!) list &
screenshots.

  VST/VSTi under Linux... What will they think of next... ! :)

Best,

dp