[linux-audio-user] vsti-0.0.3 problem

Subject: [linux-audio-user] vsti-0.0.3 problem
From: James Stone (stone1_AT_btinternet.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 00:53:27 EEST

Hi..

I have been experimenting with loading VSTi s with vstserver and the pd
plugin.. it all works very nicely. However, I am not having so much luck
using the VSTi-0.0.3 program.. I get the error

could not attach as client (duplicate client name?)
could not load vst

This is with a build on a Debian sid box. Jack is 0.94, vstserver is
0.3.1..

I noticed the library file is supposed to be installed in /usr/lib/jack
which does not exist on my system, but I put it in /usr/lib and called a
ldconfig... Not really sure what the problem is here. Any pointers would
be gratefully received!

James.