Re: [linux-audio-user] rezound as jack client

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] rezound as jack client
From: Andrew Gaydenko (a_AT_etver.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 00:53:01 EEST

Ron,

I have tried ardour and qarecord for recording without xruns.
I know there are some problems in ReZound from this point of
view (and Davy knows about them much better :-). I have hoped,
you know some magic steps to configure something somewhere
to eliminate the issue at current ReZound state :-)

Well, may be it is offtopic for this thread, but another question
is here: which (and where is it) kernel patch is most appropriate for
jack-functioning for 2.4.26 (I have applied lck1 patch)?

Andrew