Re: [linux-audio-user] rezound as jack client

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] rezound as jack client
From: Jack O'Quin (joq_AT_io.com)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 01:01:30 EEST

R Parker <rtp405_AT_yahoo.com> writes:

> I think Davy recently released code that is the first
> step towards addressing the realtime threads. JOQ may
> have replied to the release statement and initiated
> some conversation.

Davy recently distributed a tarball to test some improvements to his
realtime thread handling. It worked noticeably better for me, though
still not perfectly. I believe he still plans more rework, and that
this code branch is not yet in any official release. The place to ask
is on `rezound-users_AT_lists.sourceforge.net'.

> My use of Rezound is mostly sample editing and
> playback. I love the interface, it's a great looking
> and feeling app. Davy has done a great job.

Agreed. It's a beautiful program.

I look forward to it having a really solid JACK interface.

--
  joq