Re: [linux-audio-user] asoundrc question

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] asoundrc question
From: Doug James (dcjames_AT_comcast.net)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 01:52:11 EEST

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 17:34, Malcolm Baldridge wrote:

> There is indeed a way, Good Sir. You'll need a small rug and about five
> minutes of your time.
>
> Recipe:
> =======
>
> 1) Kneel facing East.
> 2) Invoke the Name of Power: "Clemens Ladisch"
> 3) Think happy thoughts of Clemens frolicking in the Black Forest
> 4) Mentally ask about "asoundrc" and "ttable" syntax.
>
> Your answer will come to you shortly. Lord Clemens seems to have mastered
> this asoundrc devilry.

Oh dear. I had a feeling I was going to need to dabble with Arcana and
Magick. Googling "Clemens Ladisch", "asoundrc", and "ttable" syntax
turned up some very interesting grimoires to pore over. Thanks!

--Doug
How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for
somewhere else. -- R. Buckminster Fuller