RE: [linux-audio-user] midi filter to convert NRPN's to CC's

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-user] midi filter to convert NRPN's to CC's
From: Matthew Allen (matthew_AT_lith.com)
Date: Thu May 20 2004 - 21:24:49 EEST

        The problem will actually be getting the NRPN's into PD. There
are built in pd objects for [ctlin] which gives you 3 outlets, one for
the Value, one for CC# and one for channel. There is a [midiin] object
that might give you raw Midi info that you can parse, but like I said in
my first email, I have never really used NRPN's so I don't know how you
would go about getting them into PD.

You could search the PD list archives here:

Or just join the list its self. It is full of a bunch of very helpful
folks (many of whom are also here).

David Mccallum has done a couple of abstractions dealing with NRPN's
including it appears [nrpnin] and [nrpnout]. So this would be a good
place to start.

http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/html/downloads.html

m.