[linux-audio-user] Sound card/controller question

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Sound card/controller question
From: Polashek, Matthew (Matthew.Polashek_AT_scottforesman.com)
Date: Tue May 25 2004 - 16:48:51 EEST

Any one having success with the S/PDIF on either the M-Audio DiO 2496 or the
Audiofile 2496?

Anyone using the Evolution UC-33 with ALSA? I think it sends MMC which
could be used to control Ardour. Also I think it could be used as a USB
MIDI interface. Anyone having success?

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
office: 973.739.8709
fax: 973.739.8098
Matthew.Polashek_AT_scottforesman.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.