Re: [linux-audio-user] How to configure a Terratec EWS 64 XL under SuSE Linux 9.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] How to configure a Terratec EWS 64 XL under SuSE Linux 9.1
From: Julien Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 12:22:05 EEST

Hi!
  I think it might be fairly difficult to configure the ews 64 XL. I had one
myself. As I understood it, it contains two chips. If it has been used under
windows, it switched to the sam9047 (mix the numbers a bit to get it right
:-)). When I wanted to configure my ews64XL this chip was not supported. The
other chip the CS42 - or was it CS36...? - was supported. But I'm not sure, if
there is a solution for this problem. If you get no more tips here, try the
alsa-user mailinglist. Find it at www.alsa-project.org.
  Kindest regards
       Julien

--------