Re: [linux-audio-user] wav to mp3 converter

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] wav to mp3 converter
From: Gustavo Zamorano S. (gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 02:35:22 EEST

Here is a shell script that will make the convertion if the mp3 file
does not exist:

Yo can save it as /usr/bin/wav2mp3 as root. Remember to convert it to
executable with: chmod a+x /usr/bin/wav2mp3

Then you can use the find command as:

find . -name "*.wav" -print -exec wav2mp3 {} \;

--
This Message is sent from my Red Hat Fedora Core 1 Linux server

.-. Gustavo Zamorano S.

`--.____.--' mailto:gzsuniq_AT_cableonda.net

Registered Linux user number 320898 Machine Registration number 205692 (at http://counter.li.org/)

wav2mp3