Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Audio on the IBM ThinkPad R50

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Audio on the IBM ThinkPad R50
From: Dan Harper (tech_AT_danharper.org)
Date: Mon May 31 2004 - 03:24:44 EEST

Hi Anders,

I've updated the page with some new tests:
http://danharper.org/Linux_on_the_IBM_ThinkPad_R50.html

Jack, Ardour and Jamin work fine. I haven't fully put the Hammerfall
through any major tests though, but that will come soon.

Details on some other aspects also updated.

Expect some more updates soon.

Regards,
Dan

--