[linux-audio-user] JACK, Realtime-lsm, 2.6, Clients can't connect

Subject: [linux-audio-user] JACK, Realtime-lsm, 2.6, Clients can't connect
From: Greg Moss (gmoss_AT_TheWorld.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 21:03:25 EEST

I'm running a 2.6 kernel with the realtime module added. I'm able to get
jack running with realtime capabilites using

jackstart -r -d alsa

from the command line. But if I run qjackctl, jack starts up, and I get
"Could not connect to JACK sever as client." error.

Alsaplayer seems to be ok, but ardour is a no go.....

I've tried mobprobing as any=1 and with the gid option too.

Any ideas.....

Greg