Re: [linux-audio-user] Synchronization

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Synchronization
From: Them (idragosani_AT_chapelperilous.net)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 23:45:19 EEST

Jesse Chappell wrote:

> Ardour is not a good transport "slave" yet. You must start/stop the
> transport from ardour at this time. If this is what you are doing,
> and it still doesn't record anything, please post a bugreport
> on ardour's bugtracking site: http://ardour.org/mantis/

It's working just fine if I start/stop the transport in ardour... I just
need to make sure I have some kind of synchronization with the sequencer
when recording multiple MIDI tracks. Does it work the other way around,
using Ardour for the master and a sequencer as the slave (using SMPTE,
MTC, MMC, whatever)?

-- Brett