[linux-audio-user] digial audio synch between two machines

Subject: [linux-audio-user] digial audio synch between two machines
From: derek holzer (derek_AT_x-i.net)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 06:29:47 EEST

Hi all,

I've been sending two channels of audio via SPDIF from an RME Hammerfall
DSP multiface to to a Delta 66. Listening to the Delta, I notice some
little periodic glitches which seem to indicate a synch problem [these
glitches are not present when receiving from the same card via analog].
Can anybody suggest how I can troubleshoot this? Is it necessary to make
one a master and one a slave? If so, how is this done?

thx,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl