Re: [linux-audio-user] producing a drum sample library for hydrogen

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] producing a drum sample library for hydrogen
From: RTaylor (RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 08:13:08 EEST

On Saturday 12 June 2004 04:02, Robert Jonsson wrote:
} lördagen den 12 juni 2004 03.00 skrev RTaylor:

} > {In other words... "7 zillion and one available sounds and you gotta'
 have } > a simulation of something some bronze age guy managed to come up
 with when } > he screwed up the kings dinner plate order?}
}
} Yep :^)

http://www.zildjian.com/

--
If I had saxophones / Big baritone, cleanin' up the muddy breaks
If I had Saxophones / I could get some recognition from