[linux-audio-user] Setup tweaks

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Setup tweaks
From: Jos Laake (jos_AT_radiks.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 11:42:38 EEST

Hi,

I need a little bit of general geeking help.

I'm using a jackified setup to do my recording dailies.
I use 'qjackctl' to start jack and then 'qjackctl'
invokes a script to start up some other apps that
connect to jack. Everything is operartionally functional,
but...

Everytime I start it up, it's kinda random where the
windows for the various apps show up on the screen. I'd
really like to be able to set window size and location
for everything that starts so I don't have to waste time
rearranging my screen so things are convenient.

Can anybody here tell me how to easily do this? I'd really
*really* appreciate any tips. :-)

Thanks in advance again,
~Jos~