[linux-audio-user] Multi I/O sound card needed

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Multi I/O sound card needed
From: Jos Laake (jos_AT_radiks.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 11:58:30 EEST

Hi again,

I'm considering getting a good professional quality soundcard.
Anybody want to plug their favourites? I've been watching e-bay
and there are always M-Audio Delta 44's and Delta 66's available.
Any other good cards out there to keep my eyes open for?

Also, I'd like to use the spdif I/O on the card I have, to reduce
the computer noise on the audio inputs, but all of the outputs on
my outboard gear are analog. Can inexpensive audio to spdif
adaptors be found? I've been searching, but have come up with zip
so far.

Okay, thanks again in advance.
~Jos~