Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Consortium] Re: [a-users] New Linux forum on Sound on Sound site

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [Consortium] Re: [a-users] New Linux forum on Sound on Sound site
From: Pete Bessman (ninjadroid_AT_gazuga.net)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 00:33:12 EEST

At Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:55:42 -0500,
RTaylor wrote:

> Text is much easier to deal with... Perhaps you need to set up gnus or mutt
> or xfmail? ...Maybe Mulberry? {gnus sounds like it would suit you better.
> Grouplens might help you get over the "commitment" thing... tho', generally I
> see that as good.}

(Awara-Onsen) FLIM/1.14.5 (Demachiyanagi) APEL/10.6 Emacs/21.3
(i386-redhat-linux-gnu) MULE/5.0 (SAKAKI) ^^^^^^^^^^

My mail client (wanderlust) is plenty uber for my tastes. It's fast,
text based, threads perfectly and runs inside of emacs. Doesn't make
me dislike mailing-lists any more. All the strengths of mailing lists
are things I simply never use. I just wanna say stuff and read stuff,
nothing more, nothing less.

-Pete