Re: [linux-audio-user] Note Edit and LilyPond

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Note Edit and LilyPond
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 16:43:40 EEST

Hi Joerg:

  Btw, the exported beaming is inconsistent, sometimes it's there and
sometimes not. Stem direction seems to be correct. Rests are sometimes
placed incorrectly, i.e., above the staff instead of within it, other
times they're in the correct positions. I'll gladly supply any files you
might want to see for comparison.

Best regards,

dp