Re: [linux-audio-user] More on TFM

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] More on TFM
From: LinuxMedia (linuxmedia4_AT_netscape.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 01:47:12 EEST

>>(I sincerely do try to RTFM, but I need FM's written
>>for FMorons. :-)

> Not for FMorons, but an excellent starting place if you're new to Linux Audio
> is:
> http://www.agnula.org/documentation/dp_tutorials/
> + what Rick said. (FGood advice ;-)

Man oh man, another great write-up by
Dave Phillips. Reading tecnical write-ups from
Dave Phillips is like being able to see clearly at a painting that was
once behind a screen. I don't recall ever reading something from Dave
that assumed prior knowledge. He starts at the beginning, progresses to
the middle and ends when the picture is clear.

When researching information for a certain aspect of linux/audio, I
usually find myself cross referencing the internet and having several
browers open. I read stuff Dave has written and say "ok, I get it". Good
stuff....

Rocco