Re: [linux-audio-user] A nice PCI audio card for the PC?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A nice PCI audio card for the PC?
From: RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 05:25:01 EEST

On 22-Jun-2004 Florian Schmidt wrote:
} basically from my point of view the ideal audio setup is a cheap hw mixing
} card [like emu10k1 or cs46xx] for the desktop/multimedia sounds plus a prof.

 I just shut them off. Though I'll probably end up enabling the onboard card
for surround mixes...

E-Mail: RickTaylor_AT_Speakeasy.Net
Date: 22-Jun-2004
Time: 21:21:45