Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux soundapps site updated

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux soundapps site updated
From: Arnold Krille (arnold_AT_arnoldarts.de)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 17:20:09 EEST

On Monday 28 June 2004 15:14, Dave Phillips wrote:
> If you're relatively new here you might not realize that I've been
> increasingly dissatisfied with the site design and organization but I
> have little time to do more than keep it updated. Sorry about that...

What about a mysql/php combination where the apps are entered with description
and keywords and then can be searched either by static searches or dynamicly?

I could also imagine creating static pages for upload from such a database
system.

And, yes, I would volunteer to create such a system, as I newly have some
experience with databases for news, web-server-logs and such things...

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---