Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Tracker Repository Copyright?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Tracker Repository Copyright?
From: Mark Knecht (mknecht_AT_controlnet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 18:04:33 EEST

Chris Pickett wrote:

> I would seriously question any download from a Russian website. Not
> with any prejudice, that's just how things are.
>
> Chris

Yeah, there have been some major repositories of GigaSampler gig files
where everything was completely copyrighted material but due to the fact
that they are not copy protected some guys were just publishing
everything. I found maybe $10,000 worth of stuff online.

Please don't use stuff like this unless there are copyright notices on
the site saying it's OK to do so, and even then use your head.

- Mark