Re: [linux-audio-user] Creating live CDs

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Creating live CDs
From: tim hall (tech_AT_glastonburymusic.org.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 29 2004 - 06:08:11 EEST

Last Monday 28 June 2004 23:00, lau_AT_hippie-online.de was like:
> Okay, thanks for these tips. I am going to take a look at cdrdao.

If you want gui, there's gcombust, which I find is a nice frontend for
cdrecord. It'll record audio, data or ISOs quite happily. There's also k3b,
which some people prefer, allegedly. What Sampo and Maarten are suggesting is
probably closer to what you want.

cheers

tim hall