Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT - Apostrophe]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT - Apostrophe]
From: RickTaylor_AT_Speakeasy.Net
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 02:15:40 EEST

On 30-Jun-2004 Immanuel Litzroth wrote:
} RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net writes:
} > On 29-Jun-2004 Dave Phillips wrote:

} > } But the best is still Monk with Rollins, or with Coltrane, or just Monk
} > } by himself...
} >
} > I'd sorta' like to hear what a jam session with Charlie Parker and Zappa
} > might sound like.

} Or even a discussion about drug abuse.

 Seems to me that might actually be off topic on a list about making music.

 On the other hand... music doesn't strike me as being off topic at all.
...Quite the contrary... it strikes me as somewhat essential.

 {Possibly the one missing element in all of this.}

E-Mail: RickTaylor_AT_Speakeasy.Net
Date: 30-Jun-2004
Time: 18:11:02

This message was sent by XFMail