[linux-audio-user] Getting around the limitations of a low-end card

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Getting around the limitations of a low-end card
From: Mark Wilson (mrmoo1231_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 23:59:06 EEST

While googling info. about how to accomplish musical
expression in MIDI, I digressed to the following link:
www.midisound.com/techncl.htm

Particularly the last section:
"What if I don't own a sound card with "Wavetable"
synthesis?"

What would be the comparable alternative(s) under
Linux?
virmidi?

TIA,
Mark

=====

--
Seek professional help!  Ask a librarian.