Subject: [linux-audio-user] ANNOUNCE: qjackctl 0.2.9 released!
From: Rui Nuno Capela (rncbc_AT_rncbc.org)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 01:28:42 EEST
It's been a while, although this time there's not much. Just minor fixes,
nothing very outstanding. However here it is, a new public release for
QjackCtl, the little Qt (cutie:) application to control the JACK sound
server daemon, specific for the Linux Audio Desktop infrastructure.
Check it out from the usual place:
>From the changelog:
- Patchbay socket dialog client and plug list option items are now
properly escaped as regular expressions.
- JACK callbacks are now internally mapped to QCustomeEvent's instead
of using the traditional pipe notifications.
- The system tray popup menu is now featured as a context menu on the
main application window too.
- The reset status option is now included in the system tray popup menu.
- Server stop command button now enabled during client startup interval;
this makes it possible to stop the server just in case the client
can't be activated for any reason.
- Top level sub-windows are now always raised and set with active focus
when shown to visibility.
Hope you enjoy.
-- rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela rncbc_AT_rncbc.org
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Mon Jul 05 2004 - 01:34:48 EEST