Re: [linux-audio-user] Note tuning and quantizer in audio files

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Note tuning and quantizer in audio files
From: Joe Hartley (jh_AT_brainiac.com)
Date: Tue Jul 06 2004 - 23:07:32 EEST

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:35:15 -0300
luis jure <ljure_AT_multitel.com.uy> wrote:
> ...and that's nothing, parker and
> gillespie had each an autotuner, an audio quantizer AND and a real-time
> time-compressor, that's how they recorded "ko ko" in perfect unisons at
> breakneck speed in 1945. most people didn't know that.

It's a damn good thing I was drinking water when I read this, because
if it had been Coke, I'd 1) Be in pain from the acid and bubbles being
forced through my sinuses and 2) I'd be cleaning coke and not water from
my keyboard and screen!

Too funny!

       Joe Hartley - UNIX/network Consultant - jh_AT_brainiac.com